REAL ESTATE DIVISION
222 South Hill Street, 3rd & 4th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 974-4300 – (213) 974-4971-FAX
The Real Estate Division continues to implement the Strategic Asset Management Plan by following the Board-approved asset management principles in all real estate decisions and recommendation.
In support of the Real Estate Asset Management Strategic Plan, the office has:
- Developed workflows for the various processes necessary to implement the new asset inventory and management database;
- Developed design-build lease models for expediting construction of new facilities;
- Managed and negotiated all leased space for County departments;
- Managed the inventory of County real property holdings (land and improvements);
- Acquired property for County needs; including assisting County Counsel with eminent domain proceedings; and
- Performed real property forecasts and lease vs. purchase decision analysis.