The Los Angeles County Incubation Academy provides training, funding and technical assistance to new and existing community-based organizations, especially those who serve underrepresented and justice-involved people. Building the capacity of service providers is foundational to justice reform efforts countywide and the County’s vision of offering care-first alternatives and treatments to more people.
Applications for the second cohort are now closed, but new applicants can still apply on a rolling basis for future cohorts.
If you’re interested in participating in the Academy, click here to apply.
Incubation Academy Cohorts
Second Incubation Academy Cohort
We are excited to announce the second cohort of our Incubation Academy. The organizations selected for this cohort are focused on services that help people reenter the community, and some organizations (shown in bold below) also provide housing for people exiting the justice system.
- 1st Home For U
- Fathers and Mothers Who Care
- Homies Unidos
- Kennedy Austin Foundation
- Leimert Food Distribution and Re-entry Collaborative / Huma House
- Paving The Way Foundation
- Pride In Truth
- The house of Inez
- Transformational Living Homes
- Women In Transition Re-Entry Project Inc.
- Mass Liberation
- Centro CHA Inc. (Long Beach Community Hispanic Association)
- Measure of Hearts Foundation
- South Central United
- The Reverence Project
- Uncle Dave’s housing
- Unite a Nation
- Mildrie’s Road Foundation Inc.
- Anchor of Hope International Ministries, Inc.
- Nehemiah Project LA
- Nanas & Pappas Nest LLC
- Olive Support Services
- Project Hope Ca Inc.
- CARE Mental Health
- Abundant Blessings
- Whole Systems Learning
- Life Builders Incorporated
Additional (LISC) Resources:
LISC LA Website: https://www.lisc.org/los-angeles/
For direct inquiries about the Incubation Academy, contact LISC at: ATI@LISC.ORG