The Los Angeles County Incubation Academy provides training, funding and technical assistance to new and existing community-based organizations, especially those who serve underrepresented and justice-involved people. The Academy will provide training, funding, and technical assistance to small, grassroots organizations. Building the capacity of service providers is foundational to justice reform efforts countywide and the County’s vision of offering care-first alternatives and treatments to more people.
If you’re interested in participating in the Academy, click here to apply.
Inaugural Incubation Academy Cohort
We are excited to announce the first cohort of our Incubation Academy. The first cohort is made up of 23 nonprofit and grassroots organizations focused on providing housing for people diverted from the justice system. Over the next two months, the groups will receive training and technical assistance while providing services on behalf of the County. Cohort participants may receive funding opportunities after the program. The goal is to increase housing capacity and continue diverting eligible people from the justice system.
- The AMAAD Institute
- Anti-Recidivism Coalition
- Inglewood Wrapping Arms Around The Community
- T.D.D. Supportive Living, Inc.
- Tomorrows Options Todays Shelter Inc.
- Unseen Faces Foundation
- Reclaiming Americas Communities Through Empowerment (RACE)
- Fair Opportunity for Change, Inc.
- Freedom Through Healing
- Raise A Village La
- Men Taking Over Reforming Society, Inc.
- Turning Point Alcohol And Drug Education Program, Inc
- Sanctuary of Hope
- MMBI / Moving Mountains by Illumination
- The Francisco Homes
- Dream Live Hope Foundation
- Sustainable Futures Project
- Color Us Purple, LLC (Transitional / Interim Housing)
- A Step to Freedom
- A Better You
- Positive Outlook Housing Corp.
- Centro CHA Inc.
- Grace Mercy and Hope
Additional (LISC) Resources:
LISC LA Website: https://www.lisc.org/los-angeles/
For direct inquiries about the Incubation Academy, contact LISC at: ATI@LISC.ORG